Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Movie rentals

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Movie rentals

    How many movies do you think you rent in a year's time?

    I started using an Excel spreadsheet to track my renting last year. This includes actual rentals as well as loans from the library. I also track every DVD I get from Blockbuster Online.

    My total for 2006 was 294. 130 from BbO and 164 from conventional sources.

    One can deduce from those numbers that I spend entirely too much time watching TV and movies. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp008106164.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Movie rentals

    If I had your job I would be the same or worse. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member luvLPDsports's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2003
    Posts
    327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Movie rentals

    maybe that's why my directv bill is so high. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
    [img]http://softball.hnrc.tufts.edu/league/teams/psychology/images/emanski_mcgriff.jpg[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •